Thursday, May 21, 2009

ME

how do i open my eyes when they have always been closed
how do i blossom when I've never been good enough to be a rose
beaten down and tore down is all I've ever been through
told you'll be nothing and no one will ever love you
a place of love and comfort doesn't exist for me
a place of hatred and sorrow is my reality
run forever and maybe it will all disappear
the pain the heartache and the hidden tears
the buried gashes in my soul that bleed dieing hope
of something of anything not simply no
the damaged wings of my spirit that i will always have to live with that drag like a dieing corpse with nothing in it
the cracked teeth of my smile that can only be hidden for so long
from the world from my friends that something is really wrong

the hurt heart inside that only weeps of dreams that have died
slowly with every tear i have ever cried
but the reflection in the mirror is not 1 that is familiar to me
i don't know who I'm looking at and it confuses me

nothing is wrong and its soul lives with no doubt
of tomorrow of yesterday or of any account

when it cried out for help for anyone someone to hear
but no echo was ever heard the silence was clear
and that silence has lived in me for 2 long
and the pain inside me is beginning to pro long
into anger and fear frustration i cannot bear

one that i can no longer hide as it lingers through the air
i am damaged and crying for a lending hand

of someone who will not judge me in the end
for my past or future things that i may do
but see that the person inside me is true
and will love me, hold me, and listen to the voice voice inside
that has been caged and chained for to long but has refused to die
and not be heard by the world and show all the amazing things it can do
because I'm done with hiding and this voice is too
I'm done with being unhappy i want to breath the fresh air
and not have to worry if someone is judging me and simply not care
i want to be able to look at the sky and be free for once in my life
and know its okay to take a chance and never think twice
i want to know who i am and not act like i do
i want to be happy for once for just a minute or two
my life i will no longer be full of anger at who i am inside
i want to be something and live and thrive
because i know that i deserve to be who i am and nothing more because who i am is great and "who could ask for anything more:)"


comments are appreciated

No comments:

Post a Comment